Ms. Davis, Sedona, & "Coper" Copernicus

Friday, June 5, 2015

Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini

I am finally finishing up this series.  I reread Brisinger because too much time had elapsed when I began the series and finally getting around to the last one.  Some of my former students advised me not to bother to read the last one, but I decided that since I met Christopher Paolini and liked that he started this series at such a young age and I want to know what happens to Saphira and Eragon, I decided to read the last book.
If you look strictly at the story line and the writing, you wouldn't read this book.  However, I am enjoying it.  I do wish it moved a little faster and that Eragon would stop getting into predicaments that he should avoid.  I do like that minor characters are getting a larger role in this book.  I will hopefully be back to finish this post with a final thumbs up or down.

No comments: